1 . The USER can browse the website without being asked for any personal information by the COMPANY, unless expressly informed beforehand by the COMPANY.
2. The USER has the possibility, as already mentioned above, to register as a member (REGISTERED USER) by stating first name, last name, email, password and password verification. By registering in the system as a member, the USER automatically consents to the collection of the aforementioned personal data by the COMPANY. In any case, this is information necessary to carry out the online sale and inform the USER about it. The USER undertakes to provide this information truthfully and accurately and to properly update his registration information so that it is kept up-to-date.
3 . Even if the USER is not registered as a member, at the time when he places an order, he will be asked for personal information, such as his name, e-mail address, telephone number, residential address, shipment, so that they can be processed by the COMPANY, so that the latter can complete the order. And in this case, the USER automatically consents to the collection of the aforementioned personal data by the COMPANY. In any case, this is information necessary to carry out the online sale and inform the USER about it. And in this case, the USER undertakes to provide this information truthfully and accurately and to inform in a timely manner of any change thereof.
4 . The COMPANY complies with the relevant legislation for the protection of personal data. The COMPANY will not transmit or disclose personal information to third parties without the USER's consent, unless this is required by Law.
According to the relevant legislation on personal data, the USER has the rights of information, access and objection as provided by articles 11-13 of Law 2472/1997.
5. Regarding the collection of data for sending newsletters, the COMPANY expressly undertakes that this will take place with the express prior consent of the USER. The USER reserves the right to access the file where his data is kept and to be able to withdraw his consent and request his deletion from the list of recipients. He further reserves the right to correct upon his request if there are any errors in the entries.
6. The COMPANY expressly guarantees that it has taken all the necessary technical and organizational measures to safeguard the confidentiality, integrity and availability of the data, as already described above.
7. The above data are processed by the COMPANY for the purpose of executing the order and the general process of the online sale and are not made public or transferred to third parties without prior notification of the USER, unless this is required by the Law. As already mentioned, the USER's phone number will be requested for the execution of his order. This number may be given to the COMPANY's cooperating courier company in order to process the delivery services. The requested information allows the COMPANY to process the USER's order and inform him of the status of his order.
8. COOKIES . The COMPANY may collect identification information of the USER of the website using certain technologies such as e.g. cookies. Cookies are small files, which are stored on the hard disk of the USER of the website and do not take notice of any document or file from his computer.
a . Cookies, which do not recognize the identity and are necessary for the proper operation of the website and without them the COMPANY cannot offer the proper operation of the website.
b. Cookies, which collect anonymous information about how to use the website, such as e.g. which websites you visit most often.
c. Cookies, which allow the website to remember the user's choices, such as e.g. the language or region.
d . Cookies, which offer the COMPANY the possibility to identify the websites visited by the USER, from where information about his interests is derived and subsequently allow us a more convenient marketing method for each consumer.
9 . This website may contain links or hyperlinks to websites that do not belong to the COMPANY. Such websites may have their own terms of personal data protection for which the COMPANY bears no responsibility.